Who we are?
A supplier of connective elements and fastening technologies with more than eight decades of experience. Thanks to individual customer support and long-term partnerships, we ensure mutual advantages and ultimately the success of our customers.
- Founded in 1932 by Fritz Halfmann
- 40 employees with over 7 million euros turnover a year (2000-2015)
- Incorporation into the Paal Group in 2016
- Additional 90 employees through the Paal Group
- Process optimisation and new orientation in the market
We can look back on 84 successful years, and we are continually redeveloping.
Key company figures
- 30 employees, 90 employees in the Paal Group
- 8 million turnover annually, 28 million in the Group overall
- Warehouse space = over 3,000m², space for 7,000 pallets and 15,000 small parts containers
- Range of over 50,000 DIN parts and 150,000 customer-related connective elements
- Over 1,000 active customers
- Global reach / worldwide delivery
- Reference customers: ThyssenKrupp, Arcelor Mittal, Ruhrbahn, Schuler, Siemens, Dana Spicer, IMI – Norgren, MKT and many more.